Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Earth Day Outfit //

So, Earth Day is today, and that means that I will be my dumb hippie self and go planting trees and buying flowers and spreading overall positive vibes. I wanted to go for something simple & casual (you know, because going outside), but also something that made me feel cute and happy. The pieces in this ensemble came from all over the place, and came from all different price ranges. The outfit features these cute patterned harem pants, a black open-back top, brown moccasins, a lil purple headband, a couple necklaces. Typically, I have on many rings, bangles and at least 3 necklaces; I'm obsessed with accessories! I wanted to go much simpler with this look, however, as I will be spending most of the day outside in nature. This look emulates the simplicity and comfort of nature, as well as the little details and beauties we see in the world. //

All photos were taken by my lovely sister, Abigail! (You can find more of her on twitter, instagram, and youtube, all @xoabarxo.)

If the shoe fits...

I am one with the wind and skyyy

Model Status xx
Here's the full #EarthDay look!
WHERE TO SHOP THIS LOOK: 
  • Top- Free People (on sale... $29.99)
  • Pants- Kohl's (on clearance for $7.20 !!)
  • Moccasins- Payless ($18)
  • Headband- Mexicali Blues (about $5)
  • Sunglasses- Mexicali Blues (2 for $10 sale) 
  • Long Necklace- Forever 21 ($7.25)

  • Short Necklace- Somewhere in Mexico...

So, Happy Earth Day from me to you, and may I suggest you check out this amazing list of Earth Day activities by Ella Grace Denton (here) ! There are so many ways to celebrate this year, so find something that interests you and help the Earth out! xx //

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ fashion, food, art, travel, & adventure ~

Contact

milla.barker.99@gmail.com