Thursday, May 07, 2015

70 Degrees Outfit //



This week, the weather here has finally reached somewhere above 40-something degrees, and this is good because now I get to wear cute springtime-y dresses and things and it just makes me really happy to think about. So here is my vintage/hipster/Taylor Swift-esque OOTD. I had school today, so though I wanted to look cute, comfort was also a must. This look features a blue romper, grotesque coffee stained canvas shoes, plenty of bracelets, and adorable red heart shaped sunglasses. xx //


I am Taylor Swift. I Swear.
Vogue as Fuck

 

Note: This site is not endorsed by Coca Cola
Where I Bought My Stuff: 

  • Romper- Urban Outfitters (around $30)
  • Shoes- Tilly's (I bought a children's size, which was only $10.99 as opposed to $29.99)
  • 'All For Love' Bracelet- American Eagle Outfitters ($7.20)
  • Sunglasses- Mexicali Blues (2 for $5 sale!) 
  • Other bracelets were either gifts, or from Charlotte Russe
Thanks for viewing this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ fashion, food, art, travel, & adventure ~

Contact

milla.barker.99@gmail.com