Saturday, June 13, 2015

A Day in Boston Look //

Today, I was able to go into the city with my family (following last night when I went in with some friends to get records), and I felt really proud of my appearance today. So naturally, I decided to post about my day. I love visiting the North End specifically, because it feels like you're walking down the streets of Italy. The North End is filled with very narrow, cobblestone paths. Bikes are parked all along the sidewalk, and the smell of Italian-style pastas and pizzas fill the air. All of the apartments are brick, and have long fire escapes, which residents decorate with plants and flowers. Colors of brown and baby blue are dotted throughout the streets. //
Then, other parts of Boston have tall, modern skyscrapers. Expensive cars line the streets, taxis are available on every corner, and you can find your everyday chain restaurants like Starbucks and Chipotle (and of course Dunkin' Donuts because after all, this is Boston). It's like the colliding of two different worlds, and I love it. I love it so so much. //
In terms of my outfit, I went for a simple look, mostly because it's summer and really really hot. I wore a basic white tank, a bralette, denim shorts and sandals. SUMMER IS HERE YAY //




WHERE TO SHOP THIS LOOK:
Coachella Tank- Rue 21 (2 for $10)
Polka Dot Bralette- Forever 21 ($17)
Shorts- I stole them from my sister
Sandals- Payless
Choker- Brandy Melville ($5)
Crossbody Bag- Marshall's (Nine West brand)
Rings- Brandy Melville ($3 each)


           

The North End




No comments:

Post a Comment

~ fashion, food, art, travel, & adventure ~

Contact

milla.barker.99@gmail.com