Monday, July 20, 2015

Oh, for Fashion's Sake! //

Sundays are perhaps my favorite day of the week. Let me tell you why: my family and I leave the house around 8 am, and we go out for breakfast before church. Then, after church is done, we always try to do something other than sitting around in the house (assuming my sister and I don't have any homework to get done). More often than not, this activity is going into Boston and just kind-of wandering around for hours in the city, and this was the case yesterday. Since we have a membership to the Museum of Fine Arts (MFA), we decided to start the afternoon with visiting the museum. We decided to play the rest of the day by ear, and that ended up with us in the North End eating pizza, and then playing in the fountains at the Rose Kennedy Greenway (because you're never too old to play in fountains). Now, if you follow me on twitter, you may have seen me tweet out "when you know the shoes are gonna be uncomfortable but you wear them anyway because they please you aesthetically." Obviously, I knew that this trip entailed lots of walking, but I nonetheless, I wore three inch wedged heels because they looked so cute with my outfit, and, to put it frankly, I SLAY in them. Of course there are blisters all over my feet now but I do it for fashion's sake, and I regret nothing. //













WHERE TO SHOP THIS LOOK:
-Dress (technically a shirt but I'm just really short): Brandy Melville ($23)
-Bag: Marshall's (Nine West Brand)
-Hat: Aldo ($20)
-Shoes: Payless (American Eagle Brand)
-Pocketwatch Necklace: Claire's ($13)
-Choker: Brandy Melville ($5)



Generic "I Went to the MFA" Photo











No comments:

Post a Comment

~ fashion, food, art, travel, & adventure ~

Contact

milla.barker.99@gmail.com