Monday, November 09, 2015

Weekend Getaway OOTD //

So over the weekend, I went on a lil retreat to New Hampshire. Our hotel had a lovely view of the mountains, here was a waterpark in the hotel, and a cute coffee shop was located day 1. So, basically, I was in paradise. 

Unfortunately, my mom had to attend meetings (so it wasn't really a retreat for her), but my dad and sister and I were able to go out and take photos of the nature (& my clothes). On Saturday, I wore a very autumnal inspired outfit, featuring acid wash overalls, a white tank top, a fluffy mustard yellow sweater (AKA my FAVORITE clothing item that I own), and some brown accessories. I was kinda feeling like a fall fairy, camouflaging as part of the environment around me. This is quite possibly my favorite outfit. Ever. //









WHERE TO SHOP THIS LOOK: 
Cardigan- Free People ($40)
Overalls- Marshalls? Kohls? Idk
Tank Top- Marshalls ($7)
Bag- Marshalls (Nine West Brand)
Boots- Payless
Choker- Brandy Melville ($5)
Pendant Necklace- Handmade (not by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ fashion, food, art, travel, & adventure ~

Contact

milla.barker.99@gmail.com