Sunday, October 18, 2015

An Autumnal Outfit //

Hello friends! I went to the zoo (again) today, and I made friends with a little goat. HE IS THE CUTEST THING TO EVER WALK ON THIS PLANET & I TOOK A LOT OF PICS WITH HIM ASDFGHJKL 

LOOK AT HIM 
 



Anyway, during the month of October, the zoo had this thing at night called "Jack O'Lantern Spectacular," which is quite literally a bunch of Jack O'Lanterns that get lit all along a path. I didn't go at night, so I didn't get to see all the lights, but I still walked by all the pumpkins & other spooky decorations and I can fEEL THE HALLOWEEN *internally screams* //




                          



And, since it's October, it is cold here in New England. With that comes cute coats & layered looks (aka my fave.) Today, I went for a cute but casual look, with a paisley dress, maroon (fleece-lined) leggings, brown boots, and a fluffy faux fur vest; perfect for the autumn season! To keep warm, I also brought along a Red Riding Hood-esque jacket. //

                            


           

WHERE TO SHOP THIS LOOK:
Coat: Marshall's
Vest: Kohl's ($17.99)
Dress: Marshall's ($14.99)
Leggings: Kohl's
Boots: Marden's ($6.99)
Neckace: American Eagle ($12.75)
Bag: Marshall's (Nine West Brand)


No comments:

Post a Comment

~ fashion, food, art, travel, & adventure ~

Contact

milla.barker.99@gmail.com