Sunday, May 22, 2016

An Afternoon in May OOTD //

 Hello all! Here is my outfit of the day for May 22, 2016. I wanted to be slightly casual, but also create a more sophisticated and "high end" type fashion look. To do this, I stuck with minimal colors, (a dark denim, white, and cream pink), and used some current fashion trends, like the lace up heels and crossbody bag. Might I also add that my haircut looks absolutely KILLER with this particular look. I didn't add too many accessories, or extra "bling" in order to maintain the sophistication.  This outfit is very simple, but looks light and effortless; perfect for springtime.

WHERE TO SHOP THIS LOOK:
Jeans- American Eagle Outfitters
Top- Marshall's (I think-- I honestly don't remember)
Bag- Forever 21
Shoes- Aldo















No comments:

Post a Comment

~ fashion, food, art, travel, & adventure ~

Contact

milla.barker.99@gmail.com