Saturday, May 14, 2016

I'm On YouTube Now (For The Third Time) //

So, as of four days ago, I am officially back on YouTube! I made a channel about 3 or 4 years ago, and it was not good, like, at all. I just needed to stop. Now, fortunately I have deleted that channel, so visions of my 12 year old self won't be coming back to haunt me. //

Then, 2 (ish) years ago, I made a new channel that I intended to update regularly, and post quality videos (which, as you can probably guess, didn't work out all too well.) That channel has 7 or 8 videos, but I'm only proud of about 2 of them. Partially, my content wasn't very good, and partially I just had a really low quality camera. So, all videos on that account have been privated.

For Christmas 2014, I got a Canon Rebel t3i (well technically I got it in November, but it was an early Christmas gift nonetheless.) I told myself that as soon as I had a nice camera, I'd upload nice videos on a consistent basis. So, I started up a channel with my best friend Izzy, which we use regularly (You can check that out here!) //

As of a couple days ago though, I have my own personal channel up, which I figured I would connect with this blog in a way. Just like I post a random variety of things I love on here, I'll be posting a random assortment of things I love on my YouTube channel as well. Music, fashion, dance, photography, random trips-- whatever really. I already have 2 videos posted, including the promo to my spring collection (which went on the runway on Thursday, May 12), and one is a new summer/festival lookbook.

So yea I hope y'all check that out here; I look forward to sharing with you guys on a new medium. Thanks for reading this long compilation of words, I hope I didn't bore you too much today! .xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

~ fashion, food, art, travel, & adventure ~

Contact

milla.barker.99@gmail.com