Saturday, May 23, 2015

A Day At The Zoo //

So last week, I was able to do something that I haven't done in a very long time: I went to the zoo. And saw animals. And it was fun. Obviously I took many photographs of giraffes and elephants and other such things, so to see those, go stalk my instagram :) I also took pictures of myself because I guess I'm kinda a narcissistic asshole (oops). //
Anywho, since it was a Saturday and I was just going out with family, I wanted an outfit that was simple and had a natural/comfortable look to it. I went with a boho vibe (per usual), including pieces with varying patterns and colors. Converse, a patterned tank, high waisted shorts, and a geometric printed cardigan make this outfit both comfy & cute, perfect for a family outing to look at animals and plants and stuff. //
         







WHERE TO SHOP THIS LOOK: 
Tank: Marshall's (probably around $17)
Cardigan: Khol's (I didn't pay that much for it ok)
Shorts: Forever 21 ($22.90)
Sneakers: Converse ($20-- wicked on sale)
Choker: Brandy Melville ($5)
Long Pendant: Forever 21 ($7.20)
Yin Yang Ring: Brandy Melville ($3) 
Midi Rings: Love Culture
Nail polish: Essie, color "Licorice"

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ fashion, food, art, travel, & adventure ~

Contact

milla.barker.99@gmail.com