Sunday, August 09, 2015

The Thrifted Dress //

Hello all my lovely sunflowers! I hope you have all been well these last few weeks. As you probably have noticed, I have been rather inactive on this blog recently. It's not really for any deep reason, I've just been really busy with traveling/hosting guests that I haven't had much time to myself. (If you follow my instagram, you can take a look at some of things I've been doing!) Today was my first moment of real "rest." Since I've been so busy, this also means I have a lack of inspiration and ideas at the moment, so, I've decided to deliver another OOTD post to y'all. The main piece of this look is a dress from when my mom and I went thrift shopping last week. The dress itself is red and orange in color, and it has a paisley print, which to me resembles leaves. I paired it with a gold necklace and added some gold eyeshadow, as well as light pink ankle boots. I feel like the colors and patterns in this look create a very autumnal mood, which reflects the cool, crisp weather outside (I'm excited for fall-- can you tell?) It's a simple look, but very cute and classy nonetheless. Enjoy! .xx //




WHERE TO SHOP THIS LOOK:
Dress: thrifted (Finders Keepers) ($10)
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (on sale, $29.99)
Necklace: Topshop (on sale, $12)


the sun was in my eyes :/



No comments:

Post a Comment

~ fashion, food, art, travel, & adventure ~

Contact

milla.barker.99@gmail.com