Friday, January 29, 2016

CORRIDOR 121.1 //

Today we are trying something new: I updating this blog whilst sitting on the Red Line train to Fanieul Hall (lol). 

I just went to the MFA for a field trip with my fashion class, and stared at art for only about an hour before everyone started getting tired out (honestly I'm sad about it because I could stay at the MFA legitimately all day and be okay). Despite this, I am feeling very much alive & very happy, which is understandable given the fact that I took my last 2 midterms yesterday and went to bed with a weight lifted off my shoulders. // 

My look today was very light, with flowy fabrics in pastel colors. The softness of this look really captures my mental state of being calm & content. Additionally, this look is comfortable, which is something I knew I would need traipsing through the city. I felt like a little fairy princess wandering through a forest of art ok //


 
WHERE TO SHOP THIS LOOK: 
white top- Ann Taylor Loft
kimono- H&M
pants- Marshall's 
boots- Kohl's (Chaps brand)
Necklace- Forever 21



PS: At the MFA, corridor 121.1 has hella nice lighting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ fashion, food, art, travel, & adventure ~

Contact

milla.barker.99@gmail.com