Friday, January 15, 2016

Alice in Wonderland Inspired Outfit //

It's safe to say that Alice in Wonderland has been one of my favorite stories since I was a little girl. Even now, it means so much to me. You see, this story is all about an average girl with a normal life; she wakes up every day and goes to sleep every night. Everything seems to be planned out for her, but she is a frequent daydreamer and thinks about literally everything (the most relatable thing to me). 
Her life is just like everyone else's until she changes it. Alice creates her own stories and her own world and her own life, and that's something that I always want to keep in mind. //

So, I decided that my OOTD would reflect one of my favorite characters. (I mean, why not?) This look features knee high socks, flats, a skirt and sweater, which is simple, yet is still cute and gives off a quirky vibe. // 






WHERE TO SHOP THIS LOOK: 
Sweater- American Eagle Outfitters
Button Down Top- Uniqlo
Skirt- My sister's Closet (originally purchased from Kohl's) 
Knee High Socks- Marshall's 
Flats- Payless 
Clock Pendant- Claire's
Hair Bow- Forever 21 

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast!" -Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland






No comments:

Post a Comment

~ fashion, food, art, travel, & adventure ~

Contact

milla.barker.99@gmail.com