Sunday, February 28, 2016

Vintage Inspiration //

While in New York last week, I purchased this really cute Gatsby-esque silver headband, and spent a while tying to find the right thing to wear it with. I wanted a classic look, but was also searching for a modern twist to jazz up the look. //

I stuck with a basic color palette, black, silver, and white, in order to create a mature and classic look. I chose this lace tank top to emulate the look of a 1920s flapper-style dress. The scalloping at the bottom reflects the same shape and patterns of that style. I added a short black and gray striped skirt, a very classic piece that is still hip today. Finally, I threw on a silver and gold layered necklace, to add the create the 1920s era bling. Simple black flats finish off the look! //


WHERE I GOT THIS LOOK: 
Headband: DoraMarra
Tank Top: Monica's Closet
Skirt: H&M
Necklace: American Eagle Outfitters
Flats: Payless 



No comments:

Post a Comment

~ fashion, food, art, travel, & adventure ~

Contact

milla.barker.99@gmail.com