Monday, March 21, 2016

A Brief Update //



Good Morning!~

So, today I am realizing that my last post on this blog was February 28, which was about 3 weeks ago; things have been busy. I recently finished performing in a production of Guys & Dolls, so tech week (and even the couple of weeks before that) were insanely busy. I've had quite a few ideas that I have been meaning to post, but the busyness this time of year, I haven't really had the chance to put them up.

Beyond that, nothing really bad (or, on the opposite end of the spectrum, nothing really exciting) has been happening as of late. I am still alive and well, and today is the first day of spring (YAY), so my mood and availability should both be significantly increased. Prom is coming up, and I have a fashion show for my Spring 2016 mini-collection coming up, so I will be aggressively finishing up my garments for that, and this summer I will be doing costume design for a production of Oliver, and I may work on a Fall 2016 collection as well.

Needless to say, I have a lot of creative projects happening at the moment, so there will be a lot more posts coming your way in the near future! I just wanted to let you all know what's up and to reassure you that I am, indeed, still alive. //

xoxo,
~em

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ fashion, food, art, travel, & adventure ~

Contact

milla.barker.99@gmail.com